- Booking and Payment Procedures and Conditions
- 50% non refundable deposit to be paid within 5 working days to secure and confirm booking and the balance must be settled on arrival.
- Payment only by Bank Transfer or PayPal or Cash.
All additional charges incurred due to bank transfers or PayPal must be paid by the guest. My Bali Holiday must receive the amount equal to the invoiced amount. My Bali Holiday will only accept cash payments in Rupiah for guests with last minute bookings.
Once we receive your deposit we will then send you a confirmation and receipt by email.
- All request for changes to a confirmed booking must be made in writing. Please note that while My Bali Holiday will endeavor to accommodate the changes requested, this will be dependent on availability and therefore not all changes can be guaranteed.
- Final payments are non- refundable.
- In the case of bookings made : last minute bookings, full payment may be required by My Bali Holiday, prior to arrival or upon arrival.
- Check in, check out and late check out policies
- Check in, guests are welcome to check in from 2 pm.
- Check out, normal check out time is 12 noon.
(please inform to us, if you any special request to late check out or check in).
- Late check out, if there are no other bookings for the same day, we may extend the check out time until 2 pm complimentary.
- Maximum Villa Occupancy
- Two bedrooms for max 4 people.
- Three bedrooms for max 6 people.
- Four bedrooms for max 8 people.
- 1 room for max 2 person.
- Damages, breakages or losses.
Guests are responsible for looking after the property, leaving it in good order and in a clean condition. Guests also undertake to pay for damages, breakages or losses they may be responsible for during the period of their stay.
Please be advised that the villa owner or management or My Bali Holiday is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, illness, injuries or accidents during your stay in our villas. Delay in arrival for any reason or changes in travel schedules cannot be compensated by the management.
Please note : in some cases a security deposit may be asked to the guest upon arrival. The amount of this deposit varies depending on the property and will be returned in full unless damage occur.